A greeting card that just says:
“If Beyonce can get through four key changes in ‘Love on Top,’ you can get through this shit.”
so i was watching the news and this 2nd grader wrote this to the president, vice president, and a congressman. biden was the only one to respond yet. LITERALLY.
‘All the women in Doctor Who fall in love with the Doctor’
1. No they don’t
2. Just the women?
Ruben Tejada catches a not-so-routine pop up - May 22, 2013
fits a size 22 and looks hot
Have your co-stars treated you differently since you’ve won an oscar?
She’s 100% the best.
Welcome to white America. Enjoy your stay
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
I LOVE HER SHE IS SO UNIMPRESSED BY THE DOCTOR AND HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND HOW
im laughing so hard
Huh. Well, season finale thoughts.
okay and this one is amazing too. I’m glad I’m not the only one who misses when the show was about more than just ~~look at the doctor and these select people’s lives that revolve solely to please/save the doctor~~